Saturday, April 20, 2013



Life is one Ripple Effect to another!  Let's be honest and say that we sometimes believe that our actions only effect us and maybe those closest to us!  The Truth is that our words and actions typically travel much farther  that we know.  Would you believe me if I said that the bombings this week in Boston even touched me here in Columbus.  Every day this week Flights were Grounded, Rerouted, or otherwise changed due to the Boston Airport Being closed hundreds of miles away!  This involved a lot of long and frustrating days at work.  NOW PLEASE hear me in saying that I by no means am comparing my "frustrations" to the tragic loss of three Americans on that day and a Campus Officer a few days later!           ....in the words of my Awesome Pastor....."you say yes to this....you say no to that."  God revealed to me that every decision we make, from the style of clothes we choose to wear today, the Drive into work or the words that we choose to say when we think no one is listening, cause a Ripple.  And Ripples cause more ripples, cause more ripples, cause more ripples....etc.  Life is one ripple effect to another.......so may our ripples bring out the best in us and those around us.  Jesus showed up on the scene 2000 years ago and caused a wave that is becoming greater and greater every hour of every day as it approaches the shore of eternity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment